As a current market leader, Nourish Care provides a digital solution to the health and social care sector which enhances the process of recording, analysing, and sharing of information.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in our history and while we are the current market leader in the sector we will not become complacent. We are dedicated to our purpose of a better life for everyone. We continue to revolutionise the care sector and our incredible employees are what make this possible.
About the Job
The Business Development Manager plays a key role in the recruitment of new customers.
Your goal is to demonstrate the platform to prospects in a professional, engaging manner, demonstrating how it fits the needs of each individual customer and answering questions clearly and confidently. Following this, you will record everything accurately in your CRM system and ensure you forecast effectively. This will include assigning size and revenue to each opportunity.
The goal is to ensure that all opportunities are fully converted post-demo, by providing further information as needed to maximize conversion and preventing premature closure of records. Besides customer-facing work, you'll stay abreast of trends in the sector and competitor products, and advise the Product team on what additional functionality prospects request.
We are experiencing an incredible pace of growth, with an increased need for additional people to support the new business team in supporting new clients with the highest of standards. Join a highly specialised and experienced sales team to generate, convert, and nurture new business for the company.
Our team is growing, yet it remains very close and personable, everyone is extremely skilled, creating a great balance in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
The team fosters a culture of accountability through mutual help internally and being humble yet confident externally. We value and encourage self-improvement and growth
Nourish is a rapidly growing company with very well-defined processes, so the learning curve is small, and you will be able to make an impact very quickly
The role and your responsibilities
- Forecasting – Manage and maintain accurate opportunity tracking data and quarterly forecasts
- Work to individual and team targets.
- Show potential customers the nourish community/homecare platform, identifying their main needs and showing them how Nourish can help.
- Follow up on all demo opportunities – by phone or email - to ensure conversion and avoid premature closings.
- Keep up to date accurate records of all live prospects in the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the sector and competitor’s products
- Attend trade shows and other events to promote the nourish community/homecare platform, acting as an ambassador for the Nourish brand and its values.
- Ensure that the company's Information Security Policy is adhered to.
- Keep customer data secure, flagging any security concerns as soon as they arise
- Ensure customer loyalty by maintaining long term relationships.
- Cross functional working – closely working with implementation, customer success and finance teams, to ensure we deliver a high quality experience for customers
- Demonstrate consistent and strong sales track record across a period of at least 3 years.
- Advanced experience with CRM and MS Office suite.
- Experience in a commercial/B2B sales environment, preferable selling a SAAS product.
- Willingness to learn, methodical, organised and sharp attention to detail.
- Experience working in the social care sector, or a personal connection which buys into the Nourish Vision.
- Track record and demonstrable consistent and strong sales results in comparable industry(ies).
- Results driven, ambitious, and remarkably confident.
As an employer, we offer all the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise and we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution.
- 25 Days paid leave + Public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Dental Cover
- Optical Cover
- Enhanced Maternity leave
- Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Birthday Day off
- and many more.....