As a current market leader, Nourish Care provides a digital solution to the health and social care sector which enhances the process of recording, analysing, and sharing of information.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in our history and while we are the current market leader in the sector we will not become complacent. We are dedicated to our purpose of a better life for everyone. We continue to revolutionise the care sector and our incredible employees are what make this possible.
About the Job
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Manager to drive the efficient and effective use of technology within our organisation. As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our Internal IT infrastructure, managing our third-party support, and ensuring that our technology systems align with the company's goals and objectives.
The role and your responsibilities
- Develop and implement IT strategies and roadmap that align with the company's business objectives.
- Collaborate with senior management to identify technology opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the organisation and the external IT provider.
- Foster a collaborative and productive working relationship to meet the company's IT needs.
Service Delivery Oversight:
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the external IT provider.
- Ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) are met and exceeded where possible.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company's IT infrastructure.
- Ensure the security and integrity of data, networks, and systems.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies to make informed decisions.
- Manage and maintain servers, networks, and other IT systems for all sites
- Implement and monitor backups, disaster recovery plans, and security protocols.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and network issues.
- Plan, execute, and oversee IT projects from initiation to completion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery within scope, timeline, and budget.
- Evaluate, select, and manage relationships with external technology vendors.
- Negotiate contracts and service agreements to ensure cost-effective and reliable solutions.
- Ensure the correct licence is applied to the user at the right time.
- Negotiate the licence cost with vendors to ensure we are on the correct plan for the business needs.
- Provide technical support to employees and end-users across all our sites
- Act as a point of contact for IT related issues and provide timely resolutions
- Develop and implement training programs to enhance technology literacy across the organisation.
Policy and Compliance:
- Develop and enforce IT policies and procedures alongside our ISO 27001:2022.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Work with our customers on understand how to integrate with our platform and how their set up may not work or need to be reworked in order to get the best out of it.
- Proven experience in IT management
- Strong technical knowledge in areas such as system administration, network management, and cybersecurity.
- Technical knowledge of the Microsoft 365 technology stack is essential.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., ITIL, PMP, CISSP) are a plus
As an employer, we offer all the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise and we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution.
- 25 Days paid leave + Public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Dental Cover
- Optical Cover
- Enhanced Maternity leave
- Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Birthday Day off
- and many more.....